With the anticipated arrival of the summer season, the Board of Trustees and Management request your help in the effort to protect the aesthetics and beauty of the community, as well as the safety and comfort of other residents. The concept of condominium style living gives everyone the privilege of privacy within the confines of their respective unit. Once outside that unit, the common areas are to be shared by all, with respect to other unit owners’ property and the community at large. The Association and your neighbors greatly appreciate your anticipated cooperation with the following guidelines:
The stairways, halls and public grounds are means of entrance and exit only, and shall not be obstructed in any way. The storage of any items in stairwells or halls is strictly prohibited per Fire Marshall Order. No articles of clothing, towels or any other material may be hung or shaken from the doors, windows, porches or railings.
- No grills shall be kept or used in the Building or on the Building grounds.
- Unit Owners will be responsible for any damage caused by improper storage of or improper securing of porch furniture or other articles left on porches.
- Please be considerate about excessive noise during quiet hours or when you know people above or below you may be sleeping. All residents are urged to display common courtesy and give some thought to how your actions may prevent your neighbors from the peaceful enjoyment of their homes.
- All pets are prohibited as per the Governing Documents. Pets may not visit as well.
- All Rentals must be registered with the Management Office. A copy of the Lease, Certificate of Occupancy and completed Lease Rider is a mandatory requirement.
- The “Work Room” located in the basement is to be used for all dirty or messy jobs such as repairing bicycles or other items, painting or spraying various articles, etc. The user must clean this area after each use. Tools may only be in the “Work Room “ when actively in use.
- Bicycles are not permitted to be stored in the common areas of the basement or outside the “Work Room”.
- All items brought to the trash area must be placed in sealed plastic bags to avoid insects, rodents and unpleasant odors. Please make every effort to maintain this area as neatly as possible such as breaking down and tying cardboard. If you are uncertain about a particular item of trash, such as bulk item removal or recyclables, please refer to the bulletin board in the basement or ask a Board member, who will be happy to assist you.
Note: Unit owners are responsible for the actions of their tenants and guests. Please inform your tenants of the above.
Have a safe and fun summer!